Help when your child is struggling
Are you concerned about your child’s behaviour or emotional wellbeing? Counselling or social support services may help.
At Family Works we work with children and families to deal with a range of issues that may be affecting a child’s behaviour and enjoyment of life. The Family Works team includes trained counsellors, play therapists, psychologists and social workers who may work with you as a parent, counsel your child one-to-one, or support your child in other ways, best suited to meet their rights and needs.
Our counselling for children and social work support services are confidential, and free.
What help do you need?
The Family Works team has a wide range of experience. We can work with you to support your child through:
- relationship issues (parents, partners, children, young people, colleagues)
- behavioural problems
- anxiety, phobias and panic attacks
- sleeping and eating problems
- grief and loss
- self esteem
- effects of abuse (physical and emotional)
- anger, violence
Where to start
We deliver Family Works services at-home, in-school, or via our Service Centres depending on your needs. Please get in touch with us today:
- Contact you nearest Service Centre (see below) via this website
- Tell us your concerns and we’ll put you in touch with the right person at Family Works to help you.