Helping young people to work things through
Counselling for Young People
Are things in your life getting out of control?
At Family Works, we work with young people in a number of ways, to support you to deal with events or issues that are affecting your ability to get ahead.
The Family Works team includes trained counsellors, psychologists and social workers who may work with you one-to-one, or support you in ways that are best suited to meet your rights and needs.
Most important is that you contact us and ask for help. Our counselling and social work support services are confidential, and free.
How we help:
We can work with you to overcome:
- relationship issues (parents, partners, children, young people, colleagues)
- anxiety, phobias and panic attacks
- grief and loss
- sleeping and eating problems
- anger, violence
- effects of abuse (physical and emotional)
- self esteem
What do you need?
- To talk to somebody, in confidence, about something a problem or experience?
- Support applying for the Youth Payment or Young Parent Payment.
Where to start:
- Contact us via this website
- Drop in to one of the Service Centres listed below
We’re here to listen – and to put you in touch with people who can help.