Family Dispute Resolution
Need help agreeing on care of your children after separation?
When parents separate, it can be a stressful time for the whole family. It’s better for everyone if you can sort out your children’s day-to-day care without the time and expense of going through the Family Court. If you need help to reach agreement, the Family Works Resolution Service can support you through the whole process.
Talk to us, one of our qualified family mediators will:
- make sure mediation is right for you
- work out whether you qualify for government funding
- offer coaching sessions
- give you time to express what’s important to you
- help you decide on your child’s care arrangements.
For full details visit our Family Works Resolution Service website.
What does it cost?
- If you qualify for legal aid, the entire process is free.
- If one party qualifies for legal aid, coaching is free but the rest of the process costs $448.50 per person.
Where to start?
- Visit our Family Works Resolution Service website.
- Call us on 0800 337 100. A coordinator will talk you through the family dispute resolution process.