Support for grandparents raising grandchildren
Few people expect to be parenting young children in their later years. For grandparents who find themselves undertaking care and responsibility for their grandchildren, Grandparents as Parents is an established, national support network.
How We Help:
Endorsed by Family Works, Grandparents as Parents provides:
- Opportunities to meet other grandparents in the same situation.
- Advice and support on how best to cope.
- Access to Family Works social work support.
- Opportunities to connect with other grandparents and grandchildren socially.
Where to start:
- Download the Grandparents as Parents brochure below.
Contact one of the Family Works sites below to find out more.