Helping young people to work things through
Are things in your life getting out of control?
At Family Works we can work with you in a number of ways to support you to deal with events or issues that are affecting your ability to get ahead.
The Family Works team includes trained counsellors, psychologists and social workers who may work with you one-to-one or support you in ways that are best suited to meet your rights and needs.
Most important is that you contact us and ask for help. Our counselling and social work support services are confidential and free.
What do you need?
We can work with you to overcome:
- Relationship issues (parents, partners, children, young people, colleagues)
- Anxiety, phobias and panic attacks
- Grief and loss
- Sleeping and eating problems
- Anger and violence
- Effects of abuse (physical and emotional)
- Low self-esteem
What we can do together
We can work with you to support you in a number of ways including:
- Talking, in confidence, about a problem or experience
- Help you to apply for the Youth Payment or Young Parent Payment
Where to start
- Contact us via this website
- Drop in to one of the Service Centres listed below
We’re here to listen and to put you in touch with people who can help.