Parent with more confidence
The Incredible Years ® programme will help you nurture your child’s social, emotional and academic well-being. In a group setting, you’ll learn how to identify and manage potentially-problem behaviours more confidently.
Incredible Years® is supported by over 30 years of research and is used worldwide in schools and mental health centres.
Who is it for?
The primary Incredible Years® programme is designed for parents of children aged between three and five years. We also offer Incredible Years® School Age programmes for children aged six to eight and nine to twelve. These latter programmes will help you to encourage your child’s sense of responsibility and support their school learning.
How we help:
The Incredible Years® programme is designed for parents with children aged three to eight. You’ll learn how to:
- Better understand how your child is developing
- Build a healthy relationship with your child
- Encourage positive behaviour
- Address challenging behaviour.
Where to start:
- Contact your nearest Family Works Service Centre (see below) to find out more about the Incredible Years ® programme.
- View events to see a The Incredible Years programme is running in your area.